CoolSculpting to Reduce Underarm Fat
Reducing underarm fat with diet and exercise alone can be very challenging.
Genetics or looser skin resulting from aging may also cause underarm fat.
Underarm fat is challenging because it can limit your clothing options, especially when wearing a bathing suit or bikini.
CoolSculpting can safely and effectively reduce underarm fat without the serious risks and side effects associated with other treatment alternatives.
Because Sculptify Me specializes in DualSculpting using the latest applicators, we can treat both arms at the same time, resulting in dramatically shorter treatment times.
Patients experience a cooling sensation which acts as a natural anesthesia during the procedure. Some patients experience some discomfort when the applicator is applied and during the post-treatment massage of the treatment area.
What is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is a non-invasive fat reduction procedure that involves no anesthesia, needles, or incisions. Like placing warm butter in the refrigerator, it’s based on the principle of cooling subcutaneous fat to the point that the fat cells are destroyed by the cooling process and absorbed by the body. Subcutaneous fat is the layer of fat just under the skin.
Watch This Video To Find Out More
Are You a Candidate for CoolSculpting?
Is CoolSculpting the best solution for you? Click the button below, take a short quiz and find out.
Fast facts about Coolsculpting
- CoolSculpting is a patented, non-surgical cooling technique used to reduce fat in targeted areas.
- CoolSculpting is based on the science of cryolipolysis. Cryolipolysis uses cold temperatures to freeze and destroy fat cells only.
- Muscle, blood and other tissue freezes at lower temperatures and are not frozen by CoolSculpting.
- The procedure was created to address stubborn, specific areas of fat not responsive to diet and exercise.
- CoolSculpting is FDA-cleared to treat fat cells on the inner and outer thigh, abdomen, sides (flanks), upper arms, bra fat area between the top of the bra and the armpit, the back of the legs beneath the buttocks (e.g. the "banana roll"), and chin.
- In 2012, CoolSculpting was cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for specific treatment areas.
- The procedure is non-invasive and doesn’t require anesthesia.
- More than 6,000,000 CoolSculpting procedures have been completed worldwide.
- Some patients experience minimal swelling and sensitivity which typically go away within a few days following treatment.
- CoolSculpting may not be right for you if you have a history of Raynaud’s disease or severe sensitivity to cold temperatures.
- Since we have the newest technology available, procedure times have been drastically reduced and start at only 35 minutes per treatment.
- We also offer DualSculpting because we have two machines and can CoolSculpt two areas at the same time. Typically, this means treatments take half the time of normal CoolSculpting.
- Recovery times are minimal and most patients resume their normal day-to-day activities immediately after the procedure.
- Individual results vary.
- Average results can range from 20 to 80% percent fat reduction although 20-25% is more typical following a single cryolipolysis procedure in treated areas.
- In rare cases, some individuals have displayed a resistance to the CoolSculpting treatment.
CoolSculpting Is a Non-Surgical, Non-Invasive Alternative to These Treatment Procedures:
Liposuction is a surgical procedure that involves making an incision and inserting a "cannula" which is used to break up and extract fat cells. Due to the nature of the procedure, patients can experience significant recovery time as well as numerous risks associated with surgical procedures.
Laser lipolysis involves making an incision in the skin and then inserting a "laser fiber cannula" which is used to heat the fat cells. Thermal injury is a risk associated with laser lipolysis because it's difficult to perceive the exact depth of the cannula in the tissue. Side effects of lipolysis may include: swelling, bruising and pain.
Exercises to Lose Underarm Fat
While a number of exercises exist to strengthen and tone the biceps and triceps, it's not possible to specifically target certain areas of fat with exercise. To lose fat through diet and exercise, you have to operate at a caloric deficit, which should be done in moderation.
The challenge often lies with age-related hormonal changes, cortisol production as a result of stress, and genetics. A lot of our patients tell us they diet and exercise regularly (some are even fitness instructors), but they still found it difficult to lose their underarm fat prior to their CoolSculpting treatments.
Find Out How We Can Help You Reduce Underarm Fat
CoolSculpting is, hands down, the most effective and safest way to reduce underarm fat. Schedule a free, no-obligation consultation at our Scottsdale office to find out if you are a candidate for CoolSculpting.
CoolSculpting Is All We Do, And We Have the Latest Technology, Which Means...
Shorter Treatment Times
More Fat Treated
At Sculptify Me in Scottsdale, you’ll be treated in a luxury treatment suite by professional CoolSculpting experts who are elevating body contouring to an art form.
*Results & Patient Experience May Vary (Disclaimer): Many patients start to notice results after 21 days with full results occurring over a period of 8 weeks as your body naturally eliminates the fat cells frozen during treatment. CoolSculpting is not an alternative for exercise and a healthy diet and is not a diet or weight loss program. Average treatment times range from 35 to 45 minutes depending on the treatment area. The extent of the response to the CoolSculpting treatment varies from patient to patient with most patients experiencing a 25% reduction in fat per treatment. In some extremely rare cases, individuals have been resistant to the treatment. In the before and after photos, all patients were within +/- 5 lbs. of their original weight in their “after” photo unless otherwise noted. Click here for clinical information.